This course was produced by ENCONA and QFD Engineering Consulting Office Ltd. Both companies are proud official license partners of the VDA QMC. The course presenters are Dr Alecia M. Gabriel and Andras Viktor Szabo and it is offered in English.
All employees must be aware of product integrity within the scope of their activities.
It is a general misunderstanding that only the Product Safety and Conformity Representative is responsible for the fulfilment of product integrity-related requirements... But according to the principles of product integrity, all employees are responsible within their scope of activities and should be trained!
Product integrity means that the product meets all legitimate safety-related expectations and complies with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. German OEMs mandate their suppliers to implement and apply requirements defined in the VDA Volume “Product Integrity”.
Product integrity requirements must be applied throughout the entire supply chain, from the carmaker to the material suppliers.
What challenges do companies face?
Fulfilment of this requirement...
• is time-consuming because employees need to be taken from their daily work
• requires complicated organization of groups of employees needing to be collected in training rooms
• is difficult as competent trainers are not easily obtainable
• is complicated due to different target groups
Why choose this course?
• Easily Accessible: available for everyone via a computer or smartphone with an internet connection
• Different Target Groups: modular structure assures the appropriate content on all organizational levels
• Effectiveness Evaluation: built-in tests verify understanding
• Training Evidence: certificate upon successful completion
How is this course structured?
The core concept of this training is that employees working in different positions within an organization need to receive only the subject material related to their role.
Therefore the 19 submodules are grouped into 4 training types, according to the different target groups:
• Engineering, Purchasing, and Auditors
Each training type includes short videos, animations, and multiple-choice tests which lead to a general understanding of Product Integrity relevant to the individuals within a given target group.
NOTE: the training does not replace the 2-day product integrity training mandated for PSCRs.
Certificates of completion will be issued.
As the main purpose of this course is to provide training for everyone within an organization, pricing will depend on the number of employees accessing the course. The price displayed on this price is for a single user. Corporate pricing varies from 15 to 45 USD per user per year (plus VAT), the more employees you add the lower the average price you pay. For more information please request a quote by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.